About me

I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful husband that can fix, build or put together anything. Not only is he the handiest of all men but he is the best dad a kid could ask for! Being a mom to such a sweet and silly toddler has been the biggest blessing and challenge. She teaches me patience and shows me the joy and curiosity in the little things of life. And now we have a beautiful new baby in our life, Reina. She is the perfect addition to our little family.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Not my favorite moment, but soo funny!

Lexi is obsessed with Millie's water and food bowl. So far she has eaten dog food and loves to "play" in the water while soaking herself and the floor but I have to draw the line at her drinking from the bowl....But I let her do it a second time just so I could take this picture. Sorry mom!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwesooooooome!

    I am an official Lovin' Lexi follwer now :)

    ReplyDelete